Thursday, October 11, 2007

untitled

I like the way you speak,
and your soft kissable lips,
It's just like chocolate,
you got me addicted.

I like the way you smile,
and wish that you're around,
There is no way to hide,
you got me mesmerized.

And you are seeing someone,
Why am I missing you so much...

You look into my eyes,
started kissing me sweet and nice,
I've lost my mind,
Cause it's simply feels so right.
I've been such a fool,
When I know it wasn't true,
Nothing on my mind but just you.

Under the deem lights,
Holding me so close and tight,
I've lost my pride,
I wish I can have another night.
I'm breaking the rules,
It's so wrong and I knew,
Yet the feelings just seems too real.

It's just a love game that you are playing,
ButI just can't help it and I'm still falling.
Cause you are so damn irresisting ...

No comments: