Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Glad that I've made her day~~!!! Guess Who? It's my mom~~!!

Yes~~~! I've made her day~~~!! Today is my dearest Mummy's 48th birthday.

Early in the morning, when was in a meeting,I open up my diary, I saw a note,Mummy's birthday, I was like gosh, almost forgotten~! I need to do something. But, after the frustrating meeting I've actually forgotten, was chatting with Kenlm happily, we were talking about mummy, and I insisted that he should kiss his mom to show his love towards her, yet he said he might be doing so only when it's his mom's birthday or mother's day. Then only I recall of my mom's birthday, GOSH~~!

I sms my dad, sister and my brothers immediately to remind them. Go online check for Secret Recipe's number and make my call to order a cake. Haha, I order the so called healthy cake for my mom, It's hi-fibre cheese cake. Yum yum~!! Actually I've tried the cake last Sunday with Kenlm, :P. It's quite nice, lot's of nuts and cereals,drooling~~

After work, I rushed home, went to collect my cake from Secret recipe. But the stupid waitress, made me waited for half an hour while I need to rush home. Finally she's done writing the words , but it' damn ugly written, I can't even see it clear what are the words written there. Since I was in a rush, I couldn't bother that much. Just pay and RUN~~!

One bad news for me...... I have not pay my card debts and my mastercard has spent up to the limit edi ....~!!! I was trying to pay the bill with my mastercard couldn't go through. SHit~~!!

Ops, back to the story, my mom was extremely happy when she saw me coming home with a cake~! I can see it in her eyes, from her smile I know she is touched~! She open up and check on the cake, her smile at that moment just too sweet and I know it's priceless, although I've spent almost 80 bugs for the cake, hahaha~!!

After we had dinner, we were chit chatting. My mom keep cracking jokes non stop. Telling us her funny stories happened when she visited my sister's college to make her payment for new semester. Anyway, there's 1 part really made me laugh till I almost drop my jaw.

My dad used to go to the college with my sister to make her payment, but not for this semester. There were stories earlier on whereby one of the staff there in the college recognize my dad for some reason. For this semester, my sister got my mom to accompany her instead of my dad. This time, my sister bump into the same staff again. Guess what the staff told my sis?

"Hey girl, I remember you and your dad too. However, you dad has a serious face, but you have a funny face~ " I burst out laughing non stop, super damn funny~! hahahahahaha.......

Second story, there's one of the lecturer pass by and ask my sis,

"what's your father's occupation?"
my sis answered :"Err... I dunno."
"What? you dunno ?"
"Erm .... I dunno la"
"Huh, what do u mean by u dunno?"
"I dunno ma dunno la~"
"Huh, how could it be that u dunno what's your dad's occupation?"
"Erm..... really dunno la"
"Doing own business?"
"Err... building gua"
"Huh? building...? Construction is it?"
"Ah... ya gua .. I dunno ..."
"Oh my God, how can u be not knowing your dad's occupation? you are like a kindergarten kid... my goodness"

Her friends heard the whole conversation, and laughed non stop... Her friend confronted her saying that :"Aiyoh, you really hopeless edi, we all see u as primary school kid, did know that there are ppl seeing u as just a kindergarten kid, lagi teruk ~!! hahahahahahaha...."

I really can't hold it but to laugh like mad~!! My sis is a bit cacat case~ Seriously .. she's really just a kid to me.... hahaha

Story 3

Her 1st day in college, she was exchanging phone number with her classmate. Later in the afternoon, she received a sms from her newly met classmate with the content writing, "What are you doing my baby?" My sister got freak out, how come this newly met classmate would sms such msg to her. She told my mom about this. Then my mom question her, what have u done and said to him? She said she did not do anything, just introduce herself by saying:"You can call me Baby~!"

Lagi I laugh non stop~~!!! hahahaha.... obviously the guy misunderstood and got the wrong msg. And my sis also confusing ppl out there. Yes, all our family members call her BABY since young until now, since she's the youngest in the family. But outsiders dunno what's doing on. So this is misleading, if the person dunno about that how the BABY was juz a nick given by the family or how this nick come from, and she introduce herself by telling ppl they can address her BABY by not telling them this is her Nick in the family since young... Funny thing like this will happen... hahahahaha....

Story 4

My mom sudden show me the msg she typed and plan to send it to my dad. Guess what's the content?

"We go out on a date tonight, just the 2 of us."

Aiyoh~~gosh...... breathless laughing~~!! My mom is asking my dad out on a date~~!! hahaha...
Then my mom told me.... so pathetic ... it's my birthday, but it's terbalik I have to ask ur dad out on a date~!! hahahahahaha..... damn funny .... and you know what? THAT'S MY MOM~!!!!

Story 5

My mom told us, man like to married dumb wife. Because dumb wife is easy to be cheated. Dumb wife tend to believe whatever the husband says, and less problem, my mom grinned. Then I straight away taruh her by saying that :"Actually, mummy tend to say that brother's dumb gf is good to be daughter in law, since she's dumb enough,hahaha wont be causing too much argument in the future ~!" Then we all laughed and my sis taruh my mom again by saying that so u r dumb also la....? my mom answered :"yeah, somehow I'm dumb, else I wont be getting married with ur dad if I'm that smart." hahahaha....

Obviously, I have a funny family~!! And I love my family so much~~!!

Happy Birthday my dearest mummy~~!!!

2 comments:

kenelm said...

Absolutely Funny! and glad to know you had a great time and memorable moments with your family :)

Tash said...

Thanks baby~! hehe... and I really had a great time~!