Thursday, July 12, 2007

When I found a new good friend~~~

Wow... it's been like ages since the I last blog, approximately 2 weeks I guess. I had a wonderful rest and relax week earlier on, since I wasn't working for the past 1 week. I went to Taman Pertanian Bukit Cahaya at Shah Alam with Kenlm, James and Nic, had a wonderful experience there. Yeah guys I should have blog about it, yet I was too relax, so has been lazy to blog it. Sorry~!! Anyway for those who are interested to know what's going on, pls so check on my friendster, the pics are uploaded there, thank you.


Well, within that week, I spent my days mostly at home. Well, I had a great weekend, went for Transformers on Friday night at IMAX Time Square with the MYBies although the cinema were lousy, but overall still accpetable, just that I will not considered to watch movie at there again. I was pretty sad when all of them were complaining. Nevermind, I guess we all did not expect that to be happened. So the bottom line is, no movie in IMAX anymore. We went for supper after the movie but I felt a bit odd because I was a bit over dressed. Walking on the street late night with a dress and black pantyhose is not such a good idea. Anyway, the IKAN BAKAR was nice. Yeah I haven't mentioned that I met some new fellas from MYB. 1. Jo85 aka Joanna 2.Ionic85 aka Kevin 3. phantom aka Nicholas.


Seems like I'm out of topic. Anyway, FYI, I'm blogging AT WORK~!! can you imagine that, I'm already bloody hell busy, and stress still I commit myself to blog it's because I'm too stressed out. Well, I would be happy if I'm able to post it by today. Opps, guess I need to get back to my topic. Story about I found a new good friend.


Before I started my work on Wednesday, I decided to go out to enjoy my last day before work. So I drag Kenlm to go for swimming. All I can say is Kenlm is COOL~~! He is the anything on type, so we went to Bukit Jalil for swimming. We met Alzier aka Kelvin, since he is working for the swimming association there so we able to get into the pool FOC also.

Due to time constrain I need to cut short my story telling. ~to be continued~

God~!! It's Sunday night now. Obviously I did not make it on Friday to get it to be posted up. Nvm lets continue with the story.

kenlm was cute, guess what happened? Our initial plan was to go jogging at Bukit Jalil park, but I called up to change the plan to go swimming, and I reminded him to bring his swimming trunks. When I get there, he told me that he did not bring towel, shampoo and shower gel and goggle. Basically, what he brought is just his swimming trunks. Hahaha.... By the way, we did not really swim that much, but to chit chat in the pool.Actually it was freezing cold in the pool, not much of people there.Yet we had a great time. :P

After the swimming session we went for pasar malam, with Alzier, Nic, and James. I brought Kenlm to try the legendary "Smelly toufu", well Kenlm claimed that it was quite nice though. All of us were pretty full after finishing the food that we bought. We all ended up going home at 11pm.

Well, actually Kenlm did something that really surprises me, and i was kinda touched, which is the morning call he gave me. He volunteer himself to wake me up in the morning at 5:45 am for my 1st day of work. I was so shocked and I did not really expect him to do it for real. He really surprised me. Well, from that moment onwards, I suddenly feel that our friendship has bonded stronger. I felt like I'm having another good friend now. He seems to get my trust, well I wonder if it is mutual or just one-sided, I feel comfortable talk to him, sharing my feelings and my thoughts with him. He is a very nice person to talk to. Before that, we even talk over msn till like almost 3 in the morning.

Well, I'm glad to have another good friend. I cherish our friendship, it doesn't matter if it is one-sided, well I don't care tat much....Thanks Kenlm~!!!

4 comments:

kenelm said...

Tasha! Thank you and really appreciate your comments, though our swimming outing was embarrassing.

And I should thank you for bringing me to try out the tofu and many other delicious yummy food :-)

I did have a great time with you same be it private or group outing to Taman Pertanian Bukit Cahaya and IMAX-don't blame yourself as its not your fault at all! You already did well by taking the initiative to organize it!

I am certainly most glad to be able to help and encourage with the morning call. I would be happy to do more just as you would have for me, good friends aren't we :-)

Lastly, it never has been one-sided, cheers for our new and lasting friendship!!

Tash said...

Hey Kenlm~!! Thanks for your good friend affirmation. :P

I'm glad to have such a nice guy as my good friend~!!

Anyway, I'm sorry ... this dumb good friend of yours don't even know today is ur birthday.

Happy Birthday to YOU~~!!
Wishes u all the best, stay happy always ~!!

Sorry ... kinda broke now.... can't afford ur birthday present~! :P

love,
Tasha~

kenelm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.