Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Streching out his helpful hand~~!

Wake up in the morning, figured out that I was late, quickly get myself ready to work, had a quick breakfast, start my engine and go~! FYI It takes me minimum 1 hour and 15 minutes to reach office, and I need to pass through 5 tolls from my place to my working place, everybody lets do some calculation:

Cheras - Kajang Highway
1. RM 0.90 (9 miles)

2. RM 1.00 (11 miles)

Kesas highway
1. RM 2.20 (bukit jalil)

2. RM 2.20 (subang)

3. RM 2.20 (kota kemuning)

To and fro, that would cost me RM17 for just toll fees, for petrol expenses I can't make the estimation yet for now. But overall calculation, I need 1K to cover my travel expenses.

Money, is one of the issues, yet another issue is TIME~! I need to wake up latest my 6:45 am and leave my house before 7:20 am and that's a bit rushing to work. Today I woke up at 6:55am, I was 10 mins late, left the house at 7:30am.

10 minutes make big different in traffic condition. The traffic nearly stand still right after I exit the Cheras 9 miles toll, it was congested all the way till I reached Bukit Jalil. Luckily, I reach the office about 8:50 am, at least I'm not late for work.

Well, today I need to get my job done, ASAP , cause my boss might want it anytime. I don't know what has gone wrong with the stupid MS word, it has printing error, I cant get it printed nicely. Tell Nic about this case last night, he advised me to convert it to pdf file and print it out from there. So I was rushing to go online to www.pdfonline.com to get the document converted. Yet I've waited for 20 mins already still no response from that site. So, I need to figure out another way. Nic promised to send over the promo converter programme to me, due to mailing problem, he can't sent it through.

Kenlm was also recommending the same programme to me, yet my stupid damn company's computer cant install the programme, because TOO LOW SPEC~! CAN'T MEET THE REQUIREMENT to run the programme. It is LAME~! I was like "WTF!!" Obviously I'm having a bad day, traffic jam like mad and got stuck in work. Both Nic and Kenlm offer to convert the file for me, yet I did not send to Nic cause it's going to take sometime to get him to respond. So I passed it to Kenlm. I thought that everything will be fine after this. I've successfully received the converted document. By then only I realise that , SHIT~!! I don't have Adobe reader to open the file~~! Damn ~!!

Nic sent me the link to download from the website, I was told by the technical support fella that we are not allow to install any software in our PC, but Nic claims that it shouldn't be a problem since it's a free. So I decided to try. It took a long while to download, since my computer super slow, and when it was done with the downloading, ready to install, a small window pop up which requires me to key in the admin password for me to proceed my installation. And the technical support fella wasn't around. So, I know I need to find alternative.

I borrowed my colleague's PC to open the file, yet, the file corrupted! Damn~! So I download the file again and tried open it at my colleague's PC. Finally, the file can be opened. When I was too happy, I though that's the end of it, I though that God loves me, everything will be fine. When I press the print button then only I realise that her PC did not link to the colour printer. What the ****~!!! This is what we called Shit happens~!

Luckily I got Kenlm with me, he was scratching out his head to figure out a way to solve my headache. Gimme all the links, this and that, I was trying out one by one. Finally, it proved that God loves me, I've successfully open the file, and printed it without any problem. Gosh~! Finally~~!!! Yet, it was almost 12 at noon. Spent my whole morning just to get the document to be printed out. After all, it wasn't that bad, at least I cant get it done before the boss came in. Dunno why my boss came in late today. Luckily I have Kenlm~!!

Again, I owe him one. Couldn't escape to spend him for dinner already. After a hectic morning, when I sit down then only I realised that there's an easier way to solve the initial problem with the MS word printing error. Suddenly I feel like I'm a STUPID DUMB ASS~!! Now I recalled that, stay calm, you can observe better, have clearer picture of things, brain run smoother, will come out with better solution. Nevermind, at least things are done now. It's over~!

Well, but I need to put more effort in my work, cause I need to do a presentation on Friday morning, upon BOSS's request~! So need to get it done well~~!!!

Now wish me luck for it.




2 comments:

kenelm said...

Glad to help and you are welcome!!

Good Luck for your presentation :)

Tash said...

Thanks Kenlm ~~!! muah~!!

Anyway my presentation has cancelled, boss sudah reject. sob sob~~

Die lo... gonna kena fire edi~~~ too bad ..