Sunday, May 27, 2007

Being unfaithful~

I know that I'm doing something really really wrong now. But I just can't help it. I've been started dating another guy recently.So now I'm bitchy. Just being frank that, yes, my bf really treated me kinda bad earlier, but he doesn't for now. So it seems like there's no reason that I could be unfaithful to him.

My bf is really busy nowadays, we hardly meet each other, maximun twice a week for just a few hours time maybe for lunch or dinner only. Everyday,we will only be talking on the phone at night, or the worst case, a sms before going to bed. I don't know if this is normal to a relationship, but sometimes I really feel lonely.


Then he came into my life, he started off flirting with me. Maybe I'm too innocent, I thought that was for real. But it's ok, at least my life has been spiced up a little bit. I wasn't trying to fo play with anybody's feeling, when he asked if I'm dating someone, I replied with a yes, and stated clearly that was since 2 yrs ago. I guess he is a sweet talker, and I'm juz too easy to fall for these people; or it might be just fitting in what I was lacking off in life. I dunno. Day after day, we were getting to know more about each other, from flirting to sharing of feelings. I told him about my current relationship. He seemed to be a nice guy and I felt that something is going on. Innitially, I don't have to courage to clarify because it's just meaningless perhaps it will ruin our friendship. Frankly speaking, I did have a bit feeling for him, but I don't want anything to go wrong between us. To maintain as friends is the best I can have.

But we seemed to move on unexpectedly fast, I can say that we are more than a friend now. I'm doing something against the R&R in relationship.

No comments: