Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pathetic Saturday~

It's Saturday,I was talking on the phone until 5am in the morning after coming back from MYB's outing for Pirates. So, I'm kinda tired. Early in the morning 10am, a phone call woke me up. It was calling from 'Golden Brain', my CEO's brother's company, which I attended the interview earlier. Guess what, it was a bad news for me, nothing much I can say, but a very BAD offer.

After hanging up the phone, I got back to sleep. Then another phone call woke me up again, it was him. We suppose to have a date to go for lunch together, and it was already 1pm. He always wanted me to fetch him, but I guess not for this time,he promised to pick me up. As I was about to wake up, my phone rang. He called up to tell me that his car has sent to the workshop. I was like, WHAT? He was waiting for me to say that I will come over to his house to fetch him. But I didn't say so. So we ended up cancelled the date.

I was kinda disappointed. With the bad news in the morning, and another bad news in the afternoon. Eventually I've spent my day sitting in front of the desk, surfing net , chit chatting and started blogging again.

And this is my pathetic Saturday.

No comments: