Saturday, May 26, 2007

New blog~ New direction~ New Life~ I love MYBies~

I've abandon my previous blog since a long long time ago. Why that I wanna start up a new blog here? Hmm... Guess it's time to change, or perhaps you should say that, I'm trying to avoid somebody from knowing what's going on with me. Don't want him to read on my blog. Because he's probably gonna kill me for what I've done. And only true friends meant to be reading it at here. Guess who is this guy that I was trying to avoid? Yes, it's my bf.

I bet that you guys might be kinda surprise, why him? Why he is going to kill me if he knows what's going on with me here?How I wish it wasn't him. I know what's on your mind. Being in a relationship, we have to share our feelings, have trust to each other, etc. But things don't seem to work out smoothly here. He is kinda possessive. Don't really allow me to hang out with friends, especially guys. I always wish to share my all feelings with him, tell him everything about me, my life. Being in a relationship is not about just being together all the time. We need some space to each other. Hanging out with our own friends and family. He is busy, and ain't got time for me. Yet, he rather want me to stay at home all day than going out.

We used to stay together for almost 2 yrs. I'm forbidden to hang out with friends, the exception only goes to a few of my best friends, girls only for sure. And because of that, I did not make any new friends within these 2 years. I've moved back home since few months ago. Frankly speaking, I finally got a relief now. I'm not under his control anymore, in another word, he can't control me much as we are not staying together anymore.

And recently, I've finally have the courage meeting new friends, and these friends are from MYB. My bf did not know about that. I'm so excited that I finally have a chance to make new friends. I am happy getting to know them, hanging out with them, go clubbing, movie, yam cha. I enjoyed every session. I wish that I would share this happiness with him, but the fact is, he will not share my happiness but only starting up a fight again. That's the main reason I need to start a new blog, writing on me, my life without letting him know what's going on here.

It's actually a new life for me, really. Although I'm not happy with my work, my relationship; but now I have a bunch of new friends. Hanging out with them,I could leave everything behind and enjoy each and every moment. I always wish that there will be more gathering for MYBies, and I will never wanna miss out any of them.

All these while I was so down. But now, with them, It's like the break of dawn, the sun is shinning again! Although I'm not happy with my work, my relationship, it doesn't matter. I have friends~! Even though, they might not be very good friends, but at least I will not be alone. They are always be there.

I'm glad that I have you, all the MYBies~~! Truly thank you~~!!

No comments: