Monday, June 25, 2007

Bad news to me~ I'm no longer in between~ I need to control myself~

Story about me and HIM again.

Well, as I've mentioned earlier, we both are standing or dangling in between of both sides. But I guess I'm not not. I'm moving more towards to relationship side. GOSH~~!! HELP ME~!! I need to control myself. All these while I thought that it would be fine. But I just got to know that I care too much of his feeling now. It started. I started to hide, well maybe not hide, but do not wanna let him things about me that he wouldn't wanna know or things that will make him sad.

As if we play as a good friend role, I will tell him everything, but I'm not telling him everything about me now. So I guess the whole situation has changed now. I care of his feeling. There are things about me, things that might let the person who likes me down. He likes me, I know, I don't wanna let him down, so I did not tell him everything anymore. I dunno since when I started it, but I don't wish this situation to be continued later.

I want to share my feelings with him, not to hide my feelings from him. I don't want it this way. Maybe I'm falling more, everything when I wanted to call him, one question will be popping up before I take my action, "Is this the right time to call, why am I making this phone call? ". Well, most of the time I hold back, I know I'm crossing the border of friendship already. I need to control myself, or maybe mix around with more friends, so he won't get that much of my attention. Get myself to be busy of something else instead of having him in my mind.

2 comments:

kenelm said...

As we have chatted earlier, know its hard but just do your best not to let your emotions and feelings get over you. Since you keep yourself occupied, perhaps you can start planning your career goals and focus on it. I think there is more to life than just relationship. If there is a will there is a way and believe your close ones will always be there to support and encourage you.

Tash said...

Yeah Kenlm, I should have focus on only my career, life is definately more that just relationship. Well, it's my pleasure to meet such a friend like you~! thanks~~