Monday, June 18, 2007

Best of both sides, Good Friend and Lover.

Well, best of both sides are hard to achieve. Anyway what's the beauty of it? What the best of both sides? Let me elaborate it later. Let me share my thoughts for best of each if it first.

Firstly, what's the good thing about having a good friend, perhaps best friend. Cut it short for the most crucial part, which is, you can share everything with your best friend. Your good and bad things in life, family, work, relationship. From the stupid ones to very serious issues.

Secondly, what's the good thing about having a bf/gf? You can shower him/her with your love, care for him/her, share your joy and pain together, treat him/her very well, of cos being intimate, giving him/her everything of yours.

So what's the bad side of good friends? Not to say the bad side of it, but maybe the we should say the border line of being just a good friend. Which is, you will not wanna be too intimate with him/her. Haha, I know it sounds a bit like a pervert. But this is something true. Do you think that you would wanna hold each other when u both are walking on the street, feel like kissing him/her all the time, hug him/her tightly in your arm? I bet you don't. It just too weird. Not to a friend right?

So what's bad side of being a bf/gf? Actually it's a really very subjective answer, the answer I would give below I guess applicable to most of the normal couples, I believe only very very few of the couples out there never have such problem. This is what happened to me, I can share every of my little thoughts with my best friend, talk about anything,but there's always something that I don't share with my bf. Well is it weird? I dunno. But seriously, there are really things you can't share with your bf/gf, right?Like some silly little fantasies...haha...

Well, me and him is standing in between. We are having the best of both, we share every little thoughts, I tell him everything, and sometimes we are more than just a friend. At times, I feel like I want him so much, because he can speak to my heart. Yet everytime when I think carefully, it is just not a good idea. Because I can't afford to lose him to share my feelings. When it comes to relationship, things will change.

You know what? This is a real complication. But I wonder how long will this last? It's not like we can stand at the border forever, eventually we will end up somewhere. But where will it be? Good friend or lover? I guess only God knows. Should we pray more, so that it would be a happy ending?

2 comments:

Nickster said...

sometimes the biggest problem about humans when comes to planning for the future is they forgoted to plan for the present...

but some humans tend to forget the future once they went all into planning for the present...

i'd say a well planned and carried out present will be a well planned future, for the present is the foundation for tommorow..

"the seeds that you plant today, water it tommorow and everyday after will be the beautiful flower later"

Tash said...

Wah ... So hard to understand~~