Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Importance of LIFE mangement

LIFE management is actually too wide to be discussed, if we break down into several sections it would be easier to discuss.

TIME management
Everbody knows TIME management is important. But how well do you manage your time? Time is an abtract thing, you can't sense it with your 5 senses, but it just slip away, second by second, and once it's gone,it will never come back. We can't turn back time. I guess we can cetegorize it into a few categories, Instant time mangement, Short-term time mangement, Long-term time management or maybe LIFETIME time management. Instant time management can be from minutes to hours. Short term time mangement can be from days to months. Long term time management could be from years to 10,20 30,40,50 years or even the rest of his/her lifetime, that's why it might be called as LIFETIME time management. Actually, I myself is having a little bit of confusion, because what does Long-term time management suppose to mean? Can we actually plan on our time for our entire lifetime? I can plan on how should I spend my time later, today, over the weenkend, or maybe max another 3- 5 years? Just being frank, now I only planned on my career and marriage, because life after marriage is much different and especially when you have children. Just being honest, I normally will plan for my time, eventually I do not execute what I've planned earlier, hehe, most of the time is because of laziness. No worries, I will and I am trying hard to overcome laziness. Because LAZINESS IS THE MOST POWERFUL VIRUS IN THE WORLD.IT SPREADS FAST,HARD TO CURE, THEY DO NOT KILL YOU INSTANTLY, BUT KILLING YOU SOFTLY,WITHOUT YOU KNOWING IT!

FINANCIAL management
Another crucial issue. Well, not to say financial freedom, which is super duper hard to achieve, maybe only 1 out of a million; let's check on how many of the people out there do not have commitments or debts? I don't really reseach on it, but I guess it will not be a satisfied result. Well, people around me, most of them have commitments and also DEBTS. But, I think I'm consider the lucky one, cause now I do not have debts yet, and no commitment to my family, I am all good. I would say it's unfortunate for them to those who has commitments to the family, but I guess with powerful financial management it shouldn't be a problem to them. Yet for those who has no commitments to the family, if you have debts, that's kinda pathetic. You ain't got a family to raise, you are a free man, all by yourself, and you can't even mange it well ended up with debts. Well, I guess there's nothing much I can say, but NOT GOOD~! Especially for guys~ You already have debts even when u r still single, I can't imagine later if u r attached , probably you will be double up your debts. And I wonder how does he able to save some money for marriage. It will only be a total failure~Perhaps I shouldn't comment that much to these people, I might be ended up being one of them. GOSH touch wood~~!! I don't wanna be one of them. But guys, work it out!! Plan on future, plan on family~!! You aint gonna raise a family with debts, right? If you think that's no problem with it, I would say that you are a big problem. Bare this in mind never ever start a family with finacial issue, cause most of the time it is the mainly the cause of all problems arise later in the future.

PERSONAL management
This is about how you manage yourself, from inner to outer. Inner, it might covers how well are you able to control your temper? How do you overcome stress? How well can you think? How rasional are you? How logical are you? How well can you manage your emotions? and more of course. Talking about outer part, it would be how tidy are you? How well do you organize your work?How well do you plan? How well do you organize you place? etc. Well, I have to admit it, I'm a total failure at this part. Haha, cause I failed all the required attributes stated above. But, I ain't gonna stay at the same spot forever, I'm working hard, trying hard to be a better person. To all of the people like me out there, we can work together to be better person. A well organized person.

So, this is what suddenly come to my mind this morning. It might be more thoughts coming in later, but I guess I should stop now.

~peace~

2 comments:

kenelm said...

Thanks for sharing this, very useful :-)

Tash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.