Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I've moved on~~!!!!

Guess what happened within this 2 weeks time? Yes, lot's of things happened. But I swear to god, I'm extremely fine now with a clear mind. Finally, my relationship has come to an end. And I've just got myself a new job.

Now I'm pretty happy as I've finally left the stupid whacky abusive liar. He hurt me deeply, but nevermind, it's all over now and I aint gonna look back. Special thanks to my parent supports me all the way, and would like to dedicate special thanks to my dearest friends Ruben and Nic. Other than my family members, my best gfs, guess the friends that I wouldn't wanna lose are them. Thank them for being there for me all these while. Although they were being bad by whacking me right in my face for my stupidity, but it's ok, true friends tell the truth always, true friends want the best for me.

But another thing is, pity him now. Being all alone without friends and family's support.I know it's going to be hard for him, guess everybody is right, he has to learn his lesson. Hopefully he could see through it very soon and stop threatening me or bugging me.

Anyway, I'm happy now, being who I am finally. Escape from nightmares, free from prison. Congratulations to me~~!!

NATASHA YOU ARE FREE NOW~~~!!!

No comments: