Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Life being single~ Hurray~~!!

To all the guys out there, YES, I am single now. Anybody who wants me, come,come and charm me, impress me, amaze me, tempt me, tease me as you could, but don't cross the bottom line. Finally I'm back with my life being single. Is this suppose to be a good news or a bad news? Well, who cares? As long as I'm happy with it.

If you were to ask me if I wanna start another relationship, I would say, no way man, not so soon. Not untill I'm ready for it. I don't wanna be sent back to prison so soon. I wanna enjoy my life for a longer period of time. Somemore it wasn't a right time now, my heart is with a big hole now. Needed time to heal. Hehe, to the guy who wanna patch the hole in my heart, I would like to say thank you for ur kindness, I prefer letting in heal by itself.

I've be hurt too deeply in relationship, I don't wanna get myself to be caught in the same situation again. It's not that I don't wanna commit myself, but it's not the time yet. When the time has come, eventually I'll be in a relationship.

Just to share my feeling of my lovelife here, all these while I've been falling too fast for a guy. Without knowing more about him, we already started a relationship. Somebody might find that's it's fine, somebody might find that it's not right. There's no absolute answer right or wrong. Somehow I've been there did that. So I would choose to know more, observe, examine the whole situation, then only I decide if to start it or not to start it.

I believe that being single(either a boy or a girl), they have their rights to hang out with different boys/girls, have their own choice. As I've just being released from prison. At this moment, I wanted to meet more people, to explore the outer world as I've not been knowing what's going on out there, being locked up in the prison for years. To meet different people makes me know more about mankind. What make each individual different from another? Physical apprearance yes of course, but the greatest things that make each and every of us different is our MIND, our THOUGHTS. Meeting different people, you will get to know more about how people think. How the thinking machanism works in different brains.

Somehow we do not neet to know how everybody's thinking machanism works, but only focus on knowing how it works for people around u, people that u care of.

I wanna stay single, observe and study on the person before I consider being attached....

No comments: