Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The flowers~~

Well, what a surprise, I recieved a bouquet of flowers at my office. It's blue roses which I like. Well the message left was in just 3 words "I LOVE YOU" from anonymous sender. At that moment, I was wondering who would it be? Well after a while of deep thinking, I know who is the sender, It's my ex bf. Because nobody knows my office address, and nobody knows I like blue roses. I called to BLOOMING, and yes it was from him.

Well, I never ever recieve flowers from him.NEVER! This is the very first time. But I never expect to recieve it when we are over now. Anyway, he finally remembers what colour of roses I like. If he would pop me with such surprise when we were still together, I swear to god I'll be loving him more and more. But too bad, he is a little too late for now. People don't learn to cherish when they have it, they learn their lesson only when they have lost it.

Well, if he would put a little more effort when we were still together, sending these roses to me on our 2nd anniversary, I guess everything will be good. He failed to celebrate with me on that day by giving stupid excuses, like you know I'm busy, why can't you be tolerant? If he would plan it a little bit earlier, giving me a little surprise eventhough he cant make it on that day, I swear I will never ever be disappointed. He claimed that he is so busy all the time, no time for me, why can he send me flowers this time?

Before we ended our relationship, he don't bother to talk to me, listen to me but throwing lines that would hurt me, hit me and ended it ugly. But, what happen now is , he is trying hard learning to write. Writing me love letters. What's all these? I don't understand~

2 comments:

kenelm said...

My first thought when I read this was how true it is that humans in general will never realize and appreciate what is important to us until its too late.

The irony is that though we know of this and are not ignorant of this yet we know how to advise others, but i wonder if this will be kept in mind and put in action, or will it be forgotten a moment later, or just after done reading your post, and I wonder

Tash said...

It's life, but at least we have to always remind ourselves, learn to cherish eventhough at times we did not apply in real life. Because it is better than leaving this thought behind or not even aware of that.